IEM PneumaticHandling GmbH is a sister company of IEM FörderTechnik, with decades of experience in plant engineering.
Our main focus lies in the field of planning, construction, assembly, as well as maintenance and service of bulk material handling systems, with emphasis on the field of pneumatic conveying systems for powdery and granular materials. Our components such as conveyor line diverters and wear-resistant diverter stations prove themselves in the toughest applications.
Located in Düren (between Aachen and Cologne), we have an optimal infrastructure and are already looking forward to welcoming you as a customer.
We support you competently with the new construction, the extension or the modification of existing bulk material plant systems
Products and plants
Pressure vessel conveying systems in thin stream, dense stream or the proven IEM-PH plug conveying method, with separate conveying gas bypass line and intelligent conveying gas addition via tracer air valve stations depending on the differential pressure. Particularly suitable for highly abrasive, non-fluidizable or difficult-to-fluidize materials or materials that tend to break down during transport.
- blow-through rotary valve systems
- rotary valves with charging shoe
- injectors for thin-flow conveying
- dense-flow process
- dosing and conveying systems e.g. activated coke, lime, additives, small components
- vacuum conveying systems
Components and spare parts
Conveyor pipe diverters, conveyor pipe diverters, fittings for bulk material technology, spare parts for existing plants. We will be pleased to advise you.
Components and spare parts
- Two-/three- and four-way diverters with inflatable seal, free of dead space
- Conveying pipe diverters, collecting and distributing diverters in highly wear-resistant design
- Pressure shut-off devices for pressure vessel conveyors
- Delivery pipe systems for pressure and suction plants
- Flap valves, pipe bends, branch pieces for large vacuum systems
- Valves, shut-off devices for bulk materials handling technology
- Injectors, blow-through sluices
- Two- and three-shaft safety crushers
IEM PneumaticHandling guarantees you a smooth installation and commissioning of the system, taking into account the requirements on site.
Our service offer includes the training of your operating personnel in theory and practice, preventive maintenance, servicing, performance and consumption optimization, as well as the supply of the required spare parts.
Internal and external technical training of our service personnel is just as much a matter of course as further training in the areas of occupational health and safety measures and certifications.
Framework and maintenance contracts, as well as maintenance contracts, support the economical use and operation of your plant. Proper maintenance is particularly important to ensure the value retention, operational readiness, operational safety and service life of your plant.
- Maintenance and Servicing
We are pleased to help!